- Generous non-slip rubber nose pads
- Choice of 6 lens colors in polycarbonate
- Rubber temple tips for snug fit
- Made from plant-based material that bio-degrades more easily and is gentler on our oceans
- All lenses are polarized and include proprietary LAPIS technology that blocks blue light, making them radically clear
- Oleophobic lens coatings reduce scratching and make cleaning easier
- Lens Material: Polycarbonate
A kind enough stranger asks you, “What do you do for a living?” It’s an honest question. Depending on the day, it could be landscaping, or taking off on a dream fishing trip with no return ticket. With no hint of sarcasm, you sheepishly grins and say, “I mostly fish.” It’s an honest answer.
Inspired by the Bahamian flat on the edge of the Gates of Hell where the water depth goes from 5 to 5,000 feet in seconds and bones and big tarpon prowl, this style is especially easy on the eyes. Our stronger bio-based nylon frame is also lighter, so you’ll barely notice it’s there. Bajío’s polarized lenses with proprietary LAPIS technology tames glare and fatiguing blue light transmission for ultimate visual clarity.