- Full, 8-base wrap design for light-blocking performance
- Generous non-slip rubber nose pads
- Choice of 6 lens colors in polycarbonate
- Rubber temple tips for snug fit
- Made from plant-based material that bio-degrades more easily and is gentler on our oceans
- All lenses are polarized and include proprietary LAPIS technology that blocks blue light, making them radically clear
- Oleophobic lens coatings reduce scratching and make cleaning easier
- Lens Material: Polycarbonate
Didn’t set the hook in time? Your guide might give you a raised eyebrow—with a little nod of appreciation for the fish’s wits, too. He wears the Scuch, seems untouchable, and is completely unperturbed by every wrong turn, knowing things will always turn out just fine. And, with him, they usually do. Named for the snook-rich flat in Campeche, Mexico, where the mangroves hold the dangling remains of flies lost to overly aggressive anglers, if you can’t find ‘em Scuch will.
A medium-sized frame featuring rounded lenses, providing exceptional coverage and a perfect fit. The bio-based nylon frames are up to ten times as strong as oil-based plastic, but sit lightly, with soft rubberized contact points to keep them in place. The polarized lenses with proprietary LAPIS technology block blue light to reduce eye strain. The combination of superb optics and uncompromised comfort make the Scuch a go-to for uncompromising fish fanatics.