- Generous non-slip rubber nose pads
- Choice of 6 lens colors in polycarbonate
- Rubber temple tips for snug fit
- Made from plant-based material that bio-degrades more easily and is gentler on our oceans
- All lenses are polarized and include proprietary LAPIS technology that blocks blue light, making them radically clear
- Oleophobic lens coatings reduce scratching and make cleaning easier
- Lens Material: Polycarbonate
Named for the striking white sand flat in Chetumal Bay where you can spot big permit heading straight for you (just before they snub you and turn the other way), Chelem looks good and fishes even better with hidden protection from the interior sunshield.
This fashionable, fishable, medium-sized frame suits a variety of face types—guys and gals alike. Made from our bio-based nylon with an exceptional strength to weight ratio, Chelem sits lightly while soft and grippy concealed contact points on the nose and temples keep the glasses secure. Bajío’s polarized color-enhancing lenses with proprietary LAPIS™ technology filter out blue light to reduce eye strain and better define colors and shapes in the water.