- Generous non-slip rubber nose pads
- Choice of 6 lens colors in polycarbonate
- Rubber temple tips for snug fit
- Made from plant-based material that bio-degrades more easily and is gentler on our oceans
- All lenses are polarized and include proprietary LAPIS technology that blocks blue light, making them radically clear
- Oleophobic lens coatings reduce scratching and make cleaning easier
- Lens Material: Polycarbonate
Inspired by a comet-shaped lagoon full of tailing baby tarpon in Tabasco, Mexico, these shades offer cosmic good looks with the technical prowess to back them up on long days out on the water. With razor-sharp optics, a wider, glare-blocking frame and hidden sun protection from the interior sunshield, Cometa is more than meets the eye.
As a sustainable company, carbon neutral from day one, Bajío produces some of the world’s best fishing sunglasses while making minimal impact on the planet. That’s why the medium-sized Cometa frame is engineered using a sturdy-yet-light bio-based nylon. See the difference that color-enhancing polarized lenses with LAPIS™ lens technology make by reducing glare, blocking out eye-fatiguing blue light, revealing color, defining shapes and augmenting visual acuity throughout the day.