- Generous non-slip rubber nose pads
- Choice of 6 lens colors in polycarbonate
- Rubber temple tips for snug fit
- Made from plant-based material that bio-degrades more easily and is gentler on our oceans
- All lenses are polarized and include proprietary LAPIS technology that blocks blue light, making them radically clear
- Oleophobic lens coatings reduce scratching and make cleaning easier
- Lens Material: Polycarbonate
A prized stop on our Odyssey expedition along the Yucatan Trail, Paila is named for the land of the super slam—where skilled anglers catch snook, tarpon, bonefish and permit—all in one day. A hidden gem of a place and a rarity in the world of fishing sunglasses, Paila looks the part of après fishing at the cantina, but is built tough and technical for big days reeling in records.
Designed around Bajío’s color-enhancing, high definition, polarized lenses featuring blue light-blocking LAPIS™ technology—measurably reducing eye-fatigue and strain—this sturdy, bio-based nylon frame also helps diminish glare and protect eyes with an interior sunshield. All these elements come together for the super slam of shades to offer style, durability, protection, comfort and ultra-clear, fish-spotting vision.