- Generous non-slip rubber nose pads
- Choice of 6 lens colors in polycarbonate
- Rubber temple tips for snug fit
- Made from plant-based material that bio-degrades more easily and is gentler on our oceans
- All lenses are polarized and include proprietary LAPIS technology that blocks blue light, making them radically clear
- Oleophobic lens coatings reduce scratching and make cleaning easier
- Lens Material: Polycarbonate
In Mexico’s Ascension Bay, where schools of tailing permit come to play, the poised angler in the Palometa (Spanish for permit) is ready to slay—all day. Molded with our proprietary bio-based nylon offering an incredible strength to weight ratio, the lightweight Palometa offers serious comfort and extreme durability.
A sized down version of our popular Bales Beach shades, the medium frame Palometa features a wrap-around style with built inside coverage for sun protection and light blocking. Bajío’s ultra-clear, polarized, color-enhancing lenses with proprietary LAPIS™ technology block 95% of blue light combating haze, glare and eye strain.