- Full, 8-base wrap design for light-blocking performance
- Generous non-slip rubber nose pads
- Choice of 6 lens colors in polycarbonate
- Rubber temple tips for snug fit
- Made from plant-based material that bio-degrades more easily and is gentler on our oceans
- All lenses are polarized and include proprietary LAPIS technology that blocks blue light, making them radically clear
- Oleophobic lens coatings reduce scratching and make cleaning easier
- Lens Material: Polycarbonate
Named for Alejandro, Vega Cruz, AKA "Sandflea," the Grandfather of fly fishing on the Yucatan's Isla Holbox. The large frame Vega can help you spot giant 200-pound tarpon rolling in by the hundreds all day without weighing you down thanks to the strong yet lightweight bio-based frames.
Offering a bold, squared, high coverage 8-base wrap design with wide temples to block sidelight and protect eyes from the sun. Vega puts you in a veritable cocoon ready to laser focus on the task at hand. Bajío's polarized, color-enhancing lenses with proprietary blue light-blocking LAPIS technology cut through glare for better fish-spotting, while reducing eye strain and fatigue.