Love My Bajios
This is my second pair, both prescription and I love the fit and the lenses are incredible. Had a little mix-up with this pair but customer service was all over it and it was taken care of promptly. After owning multiple other brands of glasses I can't recommend Bajio enough. Get some!
- Full, 8-base wrap design for light-blocking performance
- Generous non-slip rubber nose pads
- Choice of 6 lens colors in polycarbonate
- Rubber temple tips for snug fit
- Made from plant-based material that bio-degrades more easily and is gentler on our oceans
- All lenses are polarized and include proprietary LAPIS technology that blocks blue light, making them radically clear
- Oleophobic lens coatings reduce scratching and make cleaning easier
- Lens Material: Polycarbonate
Named for a memorable flat we encountered on our odyssey expedition through the Yucatan near Campeche, Piedra elicits images of red and back mangroves, casting to the big rolling tarpon on the incoming and sneaking on snook with the outgoing. Designed with a full wrap 8-base wrap and lightweight yet durable bio-based nylon frame, Piedra can perform all day long without weighing you down.
Piedra wide temples block sidelight and provide sun protection so you can focus on the fish in front of you. No-slip rubber nose pads and temple tips keeps shades in place, even in the heat of the moment. Polarized, color-enhancing lenses with proprietary blue light-blocking LAPIS technology bring clarity, color and depth to the entire experience like never before.