Named for Alejandro, Vega Cruz, AKA "Sandflea," the Grandfather of fly fishing on the Yucatan's Isla Holbox. The large frame Vega can help you spot giant 200-pound tarpon rolling in by the hundreds all day without weighing you down thanks to the strong yet lightweight bio-based frames.
Offering a bold, squared, high coverage 8-base wrap design with wide temples to block sidelight and protect eyes from the sun. Vega puts you in a veritable cocoon ready to laser focus on the task at hand. Bajío's polarized, color-enhancing lenses with proprietary blue light-blocking LAPIS technology cut through glare for better fish-spotting, while reducing eye strain and fatigue.
- Full, 8-base wrap design for light-blocking performance
- Generous non-slip rubber nose pads
- Choice of 6 lens colors in polycarbonate
- Rubber temple tips for snug fit
- Made from plant-based material that bio-degrades more easily and is gentler on our oceans
- All lenses are polarized and include proprietary LAPIS technology that blocks blue light, making them radically clear
- Oleophobic lens coatings reduce scratching and make cleaning easier
- Lens Material: Polycarbonate
TERMS AND CONDITIONS - BUY A FULL PRICE PAIR OF SHADES & GET ONE HALF OFF OUR SALE CATEGORY
Buy a full price pair of sunglasses and buy a second pair at 50% off from our sale category only. Offer cannot be used with any other discount including but not limited to 10% off, 30% off and higher. Final Sale on half off pair of sunglasses and exchanges only. Offer cannot be stacked. Offers, availability and pricing may vary. Unless otherwise stated, offers are applied to merchandise cost only, prior to sales tax. Exclusions and other limitations may apply.For offers containing promotional codes, you must enter promotional code at the on-line shopping cart to receive offer. Unless otherwise stated, promotional codes cannot be combined with any other code.Free shipping applies within the continental U.S. on standard ground shipping only. Discounts cannot be combined with any other offer.