I love my Bajio stiltsville sunglasses. The RX is perfect. I would like to thank everyone at Ozello Keys Marina for helping me pick the perfect fit.
- Full, 8-base wrap design for light-blocking performance
- Generous non-slip rubber nose pads
- Rubber temple tips for snug fit
- Made from plant-based material that bio-degrades more easily and is gentler on our oceans
- Choice of six lens colors in both glass and polycarbonate
- All lenses are polarized and include proprietary LAPIS technology that blocks blue light, making them radically clear
- Oleophobic lens coatings reduce scratching and make cleaning easier
- Lens Material: Glass or Polycarbonate
Named for the ruins of several prominent Prohibition-era social clubs built at sea in Biscayne Bay, Florida. Stiltsville is also a famous flat known for phenomenal bonefishing. When you don a pair of full-wrap Stiltsville shades, enjoy the best of both worlds - hardcore bonefish hunting and perpetual party going. Tie one on and tip one back in honor of Stiltsville.